Attendees must register separately per each line item below:
- Attendee Package – $175. Includes Lunch, one ticket each to the Government Acquisition Leaders Briefings, Opening Reception, Public Exhibition, Murtha Breakfast, and Closing Reception.
- Opening Reception – $100
- Government Acquisition Leaders Briefings – $75
- The Government Contracting Series – $25
- John P. Murtha Breakfast – $25
- Public Exhibition – $10 (until May 28, 2021) ticket includes access to the Government Procurement Expo. (Tickets can also be purchased after May 28, 2021 at the door for $25.)
Name badges and event tickets are required for all events. Name badges and event tickets for all attendees must be picked up at the registration area located in the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial. Please consult the Agenda on this web site for registration times.
Each individual should bring a copy of their registration receipt to registration and must present a current photo ID to receive his or her badge and tickets. A designee to pick up tickets for others is not permitted.
Note that name badges and tickets are not required for the The Government Contracting Series. Registrants attending just that event may proceed directly to that venue without visiting the registration area.
Admittance to the Government Procurement Expo is obtained with your Showcase for Commerce name tag or the purchase of a general admission ticket, which is available in advance for $10 and at the door for $25.
Attendee Cancellations/No Shows
All cancellations must be submitted in writing or via email to:
Showcase for Commerce
c/o Cambria Regional Chamber of Commerce
245 Market Street, Suite 100
Johnstown, PA 15901-2910
Cancellations that are not received by Friday, April 23, 2021 shall forfeit all payments made and be obligated in full for the total package or event fee. An administrative fee will also be charged regardless of the cancellation date. Fees are as follows:
- Attendee Package – $25 administrative fee
- John P. Murtha Breakfast – $5 administrative fee
- Government Procurement Expo – $5 administrative fee
- Government Acquisition Leaders Briefings – $5 administrative fee
- The Government Contracting Series – $5 administrative fee
- Public Exhibition – non-refundable
Substitution of personnel is permitted. Please provide substitute information to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 14, 2021. Substitutions after May 14, 2021 will be performed on-site at registration.
Attendee questions should be directed to the Chamber of Commerce at 814-536-5107 or email@example.com.