Attendees must register separately per each line item below:
- Attendee Package – $195. Includes a wristband for Nightcap on Napoleon, Lunch, one ticket each to the Government Acquisition Leaders Briefings, Opening Reception, Public Exhibition and Murtha Breakfast.
- Opening Reception – $125
- Government Acquisition Leaders Briefings – $75
- The Government Contracting Series – $25
- John P. Murtha Breakfast – $35
- Public Exhibition & Luncheon – $25
Name badges and event tickets are required for all events. Name badges and event tickets for all attendees must be picked up at the registration area located in the 1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Memorial.
Tuesday, May 30
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 31
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 1
8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday, June 2
7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Each individual should bring a copy of their registration receipt to registration and must present a current photo ID to receive his or her badge and tickets. A designee to pick up tickets for others is not permitted.
Note that name badges and tickets are not required for the The Government Contracting Series. Registrants attending that event may proceed directly to that venue without visiting the registration area.
Attendee Cancellations/No Shows:
All cancellations must be submitted in writing or via email to:
Showcase for Commerce
c/o Cambria Regional Chamber of Commerce
416 Main St., Suite 100
Johnstown, PA 15901
Email: Jennifer Fisher at email@example.com
Cancellations that are not received by Monday, May 1, 2023 shall forfeit all payments made and be obligated in full for the total package or event fee. An administrative fee will also be charged regardless of the cancellation date. Fees are as follows:
- Attendee Package – $25 administrative fee
- John P. Murtha Breakfast – $5 administrative fee
- Government Acquisition Leaders Briefings – $5 administrative fee
- The Government Contracting Series – $5 administrative fee
- Public Exhibition – non-refundable
Substitution of personnel is permitted. Please provide substitute information to Jennifer Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 19, 2023. Substitutions made after May 19, 2023 will be arranged on-site at registration.
Attendee questions should be directed to the Chamber of Commerce at 814-536-5107 or email@example.com.