As part of Showcase for Commerce, U.S. and Pennsylvania government agency buyers will be available to discuss contracting opportunities with business suppliers. Highlights of the Government Procurement Expo (GPE) include:
- The combination of the two provides a unique synergy for both Showcase and GPE attendees to tap into the billions of government contracting dollars that have resulted from previous Showcases.
- Small businesses will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with purchasing representatives from various Federal and State governments, and also connect with large prime contractors exhibiting at Showcase.
- The GPE is an excellent opportunity for government agencies to learn about experienced small businesses that offer high quality standards and on-time delivery at very reasonable prices.
- In addition to traditional trade show ad hoc meetings, the JARI PTAC can pre-match government agency’s needs with your business capabilities and schedule one-on-one sessions designed to suit your schedule.
How to participate:
- Optional 15-minute scheduled meetings arranged by the JARI PTAC procurement counselors*, otherwise meetings are first come first served
- Open networking
* Businesses interested in meeting with government buyers may elect to be contacted by the JARI PTAC on the Attendee Registration page when purchasing tickets or you may contact Lenora Leasure at email@example.com, 814-245-4022, to arrange the meetings.
Cost (prices include lunch and access to Showcase floor):
- Pay in advance: $10 Attendee Registration
- Pay at the door: $25
Participating Agencies TBA