As part of the Showcase for Commerce, U.S. and Pennsylvania government agency buyers will be available to discuss contracting opportunities with business suppliers.
How to participate:
- 15-minute scheduled meetings arranged by the JARI PTAC procurement counselors*
- Agency needs are matched with supplier capabilities
- Open networking
* Businesses interested in meeting with government buyers may elect to be contacted by the JARI PTAC on the Attendee Registration page when purchasing tickets or you may contact Lenora Leasure at email@example.com, 814-245-4022, to arrange the meetings.
Cost (prices include lunch and access to Showcase floor):
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Pittsburgh
- PennDOT DBE Supportive Services Center
- Army Contracting Command- Redstone Letterkenny Army Depot
- National Energy Technology Laboratory
- US Small Business Administration
- PA Bureau of Procurement/COSTARS
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Small Business Programs